DIGI-STAR TOPCON, GT560 GRAIN CART PACKAGE, WITH WIRING HARNESS, GPS, MOISTURE, AND WIFI ERM. SCALE UPGRADE FROM GT460
It is easy to upgrade your grain cart scale head to a GT 560. Here's how:
First, if you are using a GT 460, transfer all data from the indicator to Harvest Tracker on your PC, via the USB stick.
Transfer the set-up and calibration numbers (
With your current Digi-Star scale head turned on, press ON to run self-test. Write down the setup and calibration numbers.).
Then, order the GT 560 to upgrade.
The GT 560 Indicator offers several unique and useful features including:
- Grain Moisture Data recording during unloading and Dry Bushel calculation (Option)
- GPS Location Data recorded for Loading and Unloading locations (Option)
- Increased microprocessor power with firmware, updatable via USB stick
- Hour Meter, Maintenance Message and Custom Sign-On Message
- Retention of all GT 460 features such as:
- Autolog – Automatically records Unloaded Weight Data
- Autolog2 – Warns operator to help prevent overloaded trucks and trailers
- Harvest Tracker* PC & Online – Utility and Record Keeping software that works hand-in-hand with the GT 560
Harvest Tracker is the new name for, what was formerly called, Grain Tracker software. Harvest Tracker* App – Option, using Digi-Star’s ERM-WIFI module, provides complete remote control and viewing capability of the GT 560, from any iOS or Android smart-device. The App allows Combine Operators, Truck Drivers or Farm Managers to view weight information, as well as control and operate the GT 560 indicator. The App requires ERM-WiFi radio.